Monday, November 10, 2008

Seeing is Believing Date Announced!


The date and venue has finally been set for Seeing is Believing, a showcase of Vancouver's youngest, finest and most creative artistic talent that yours truly will be participating in.

Venue: The Sweatshop (
http://www.skatethesweatshop.com/)
Location: Hastings and Victoria

Date: December 20th, 2008

Cost: $10/ticket


For those of you who are not familiar with The Sweatshop, it is a retail clothing store, an art gallery and an indoor skate park. On the night of the show there will be live performances, some fantastic art and merchandise for sale. It'll be a great place to pick up some last minute, extremely thoughtful holiday gifts.


As I mentioned earlier my artwork will be on display. I will also be selling the first of hopefully many LoveHate Apparel designs. To top it all off, I will be reading some of my own poetry on stage for the first time ever.


Check out artistperspective.ca for more information. You can also leave me a post here or call me to let me know you'd like some tickets.


I hope to see you all out there.
Peace.

No comments: