Monday, November 10, 2008

Coolest Keyboard Ever...


I'd like to thank my friend Katt for bringing this to my attention. If I had gone my entire life with never seeing this, well it would not have made any difference... but now that I have seen it I cannot imagine my life with out it.

This is the Optimus Tactus Keyboard, designed by Artemy Lebedev. From what I can gather, the entire keyboard is one big
touch LCD screen. This means there are no physical keys that limit the size and shape of each key. This also means the keyboard can be programmed to view video and any other image. This may seem pointless and excessive, however if the keyboard is connected through bluetooth it opens up a whole new world of possibilities away from the screen...

Unfortunately it is only a concept and for the time being will not be made. Lame.

No comments: